brochures & flyers
What's the difference between a brochure and flyer? Put simply, a brochure is looked at and kept - a flyer is looked at and thrown away.
brochures and flyers for print
Brochures tend to have a longer life span as they are often used for reference. Smaller brochures can be used as teasers or handouts at conferences, exhibitions, etc. Larger brochures often convey more detailed information or product range information and kept for future reference. Flyers usually contain sales offers or promotions and are printed in large quantities on thinner, cheaper paper, and then distributed on mass as mailouts or letterbox drops.
We have designed and produced hundreds of brochures over the years. Our brochures are professional and creative, have impact and style, whilst staying true to your brand. A PDF version will also be supplied for publishing on your website.
The most common brochure formats are:
- DL (99mm x 210mm) - single-sided, double-sided, 4, 6 or 8 pages
- A5 (105mm x 148.5mm) - single-sided, double-sided, 4, 6 or 8 pages
- A4 (210mm x 297mm) - single-sided, double-sided, 4, 6, 8, 12, 16 pages and up (in multiples of 4 for printing)
The most common flyer formats are:
- DL (99mm x 210mm) - single-sided, double-sided
- A5 (105mm x 148.5mm) - single-sided, double-sided
- A4 (210mm x 297mm) - single-sided, double-sided
brochures for online
The online brochure design and typesetting process is the same as for print, but instead of delivering as a physical printed brochure, they are published online only as PDF files for download. The cost savings are obvious and Common uses are fact sheets, data sheets, product range, price lists, etc. Online brochures are not limited in size or number of pages.
The projects listed below include samples of brochures or flyers.
|ezyvegies website & branding||geckoprint branding & website|
|thinkright brand creation||taurus brand creation|
|shine sales brand creation|